Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Skerries Educate Together N.S. St. Patricks Day


To the parents with children in the Skerries Educate Together N.S. Please click the image above to get access to the schools private gallery with all your images from the day at the parade.
The username and password can be obtained from the school.
Please do not contact me for log on details as I will not be able to give the details out.
For any parent wishing to get a print, I can organise for a copy of the file to be in Image Depot in Balbriggan, there will be no charge on my part for the image, the only cost to you will be the charge for the print from Image Depot.

If you do feel you should pay something for my photographic services may I suggest you make a donation to Skerries Educate Together directly.

Article including images copyright of Gerard Foy Photography.
www.gerardfoy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment