Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Gallery Updated

I have been really busy recently shooting, organising and dealing with customer orders and updating my website. I have spent a considerable time looking through my wedding images for my new gallery and have added all the images displayed below. I'd love to hear your comments on them.
Wedding Bookings are now being taken.
You can email me: images@gerardfoy.com or go to www.gerardfoy.com for more info.



Article including images copyright of Gerard Foy Photography.
www.gerardfoy.com

4 comments:

micki (MVision Photography) said...

oh I love them all!

I really really really love the movement photo's!

:)

Gerard Foy Photography said...

Thanks Micki, it was one of those wow moments.
here is the shutter speed: 1/25th of a second as far as I remember, think I was around 100mm on the lens.

Anonymous said...

Ger c'est superbe j'ai regardé chaque photo avec attention,elles ont toutes une marque:tes yeux,ton regard,ton partage,ta passion.Saisir a ce point le moment est merveilleux.
Françoise de France

Gerard Foy Photography said...

Ah Françoise,
bonjour..
merci pour la visite
Ger

Post a Comment